With the rising costs of personnel, many businesses are turning towards outsourced accounting services. Depending on your needs, our bookkeeping or compilation services may be just the thing to keep your accounting records on track without breaking the bank. In most cases our services will cost only a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time accountant.
To better meet the needs of our accounting and tax clients , we also have individualized services for small businesses in industries like real estate, construction, gas stations, oil distribution, pharmacies, healthcare, pawn brokerage, auto dealers, retail, manufacturing, professional services and other service businesses. These individualized services have enabled us to address your industry specific challenges, compliance needs and industry standard tax practices.
We don’t run the clock every time you have a question. Phone calls and consultations to consider some aspect of your business or finances are free. We think that one of the keys to successful planning is your ability to receive timely communication to help you make decisions. With a set monthly fee, you will never worry about picking up the phone to ask a question. In special cases when we need to spend considerable time for research and/or consulting other specialists you will be notified upfront if it is going to be a separate charge.
Our accounting services include:
- Financial statements compilation
Banks often require compilations from an independent CPA as part of their lending covenants. LA Business Consulting can help you meet this need in a timely fashion.
- Payroll including all year-end and quarterly filings and statutory federal and state payroll tax prepayments
- Sales, excise, fuel, tobacco, business tax returns filing
- Worker’s compensation audits
- All special federal and state government filing
- Working with clients, attorneys, and bankers on mergers, acquisitions, and expansions
- Reviewing a company’s accounting system and recommending improvements
We’ve helped many businesses find the management solutions they needed. Our broad computer skills and accounting knowledge can be valuable to you in such areas as:
- Selecting a general ledger system
- Determining accounting skills of potential recruiting candidates
- Establishing a meaningful cost accounting system
- Evaluating new business opportunities
- Consulting on business problems and advising ways to improve the use of client’s resources
Routine, regular, strategy meetings are crucial to helping you gauge your financial progress. We create financial roadmaps, which include key success tools, to help you, monitor and track your progress. With this approach your financial reports become management tools rather than paper weight. We offer a variety of management advisory services to ensure your business success; including, but not limited to: long-range planning, business valuations and succession planning.
- Assisting in the design and installation of data processing and management information systems.
- Conducting special studies (financing, inventories, cost accounting, credit, and collection) for business and nonprofit organizations.
- Helping clients apply for loans and credit by gathering and preparing information required by lenders.