Each non-immigrant USA visa applicant must prove to the Consulate officer’s satisfaction that he or she does not plan to establish a permanent residence in the United States . During the interview, the applicant will have the opportunity to explain his/her reasons for visiting the United States and to present supporting documents. All information in these documents must be true and correct. Submission of false information is grounds for refusing a visa application. Visa fraud (such as an altered passport, false employment information, false bank certificates, false letter of invitation, etc.) is a very serious offense and can result in an applicant becoming permanently ineligible to enter the United States.
An Invitation Letter is a very important supporting document. It helps establish that the applicant has a credible reason for entering the United States . LABC will provide you with a credible Guest or Business Invitation Letter to visit the United States .
Please provide LABC with the following paper work in order to receive an Invitation Letter:
- Properly completed and signed form.
- One payment check or money order payable to LABC. The amounts depend on processing time specified below.
TABLIZA S ZENAMI
- Invitation Letter is a standard form. We can not include any additional information.
- Invitation letter does not guarantee that you will be granted a visa to enter the United States.
- Processing time does not include mailing time.
- LABC is not responsible for loss of documents in the mail.
- Invitation Letter processing fee is non-refundable.
- A $20 correction fee will apply in case of any mistakes made by the client in the Invitation Letter.